Israeli soldiers demolish two Palestinian residents in East Jerusalem Al-Quds, while illegal settlers destroy olive groves as part of efforts to Judaize the city.
Israeli authorities claim that the houses were built without permits, but the Palestinians complain that the Israeli municipality does not issue any permits.
They also accuse Tel Aviv of using demolition tactics to tighten its hold on the occupied territory, and again with the aim of destroying the Islamic identity of Jerusalem Al-Quds.
Residents said that Israel, "which is a racist entity", is ignoring the international concerns over the practice.
The bulldozers used to demolish the two Palestinian homes, one in Shufat and the other in Sur Bahir on the outskirts of Jerusalem Al-Quds, "were occupation’s (the Israeli regime’s) and not the municipality’s", they added.
Israel razed 14 other Palestinian homes on Tuesday and Wednesday.
Earlier this year, The United Nations High Commissioner for Human Rights, Mary Robinson, called for a halt to home demolition in East Jerusalem Al-Quds.
According to UN statistics published in May, 1,500 demolition orders issued by the Jerusalem Al-Quds’ municipality were pending for Palestinian dwellings. If the orders were implemented, about 9,000 more Palestinians would be displaced, the report said.
Meanwhile, in the West Bank village of Qaryout, Palestinians found their olive groves destroyed. They said settlers from adjacent settlements destroyed the trees.
A resident of that village said that Jewish settlers attacked them and prevented them from saving their olive trees.