Four of the seven Moroccans on a Gaza-bound flotilla aid convoy that was attacked by the Israeli commandos last week have been released.
On Thursday, one of the four Moroccans, Abdelkader Amara, a deputy belonging to the Justice and Development Party (PJD), described the Israeli attack on the flotilla which killed 20 people as "intolerable," AFP reported.
Of the three others, two returned to Belgium where they reside, and the third, who is a journalist, remained in Turkey, her country of residence.
"It’s only as a result of pressure from the international community that Israel agreed to deport us without preconditions," said Amara.
At the same time, a march in support of the victims of the Israeli assault will be held in Rabat on Sunday, organizers say.
Plans for a second aid convoy are already underway, said organizer Khalid Soufiani.
Gaza Freedom Flotilla came under fire early Monday morning by Israeli navy forces in international waters more than 150km (90 miles) off the coast of Gaza. The attack left 20 people dead and scores injured.
The flotilla was seeking to break Israel’s crippling blockade of Gaza and deliver basic necessities to the impoverished Palestinians in the coastal enclave.